Senior Corporate Counsel - Employment
· Provides legal advice and counsel to human resources, business clients and executives on all aspects of employment law, including discrimination, harassment, wage and hour laws, family and medical leave laws, employment contracts, restrictive covenants, and employee privacy.
· Manages litigation matters in administrative agencies, courts and arbitration.
· Oversees the drafting of executive and talent employment and separation agreements, and provides advice regarding those agreements.
· Assists with in-house development of processes and policies to handle current and potential employment law issues.
· Minimum of 5-7 years of employment law experience in top law firm and/or working as an in-house lawyer is required.
· Possess and demonstrate excellent organizational, interpersonal, facilitation, oral and written communication skills.
· Ability to work efficiently under minimal supervision, independently and/or as a member of a project team.
· Ability to multitask and to prioritize workload under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
· Must be detailed oriented – with strong attention to accuracy and problem solving. “Following-up until resolved” skills a must.
· Bachelor’s degree from a top quality, nationally recognized college or university.
· Juris Doctorate degree from a law school accredited by the American Bar Association.
· Licensed member of a state bar in good standing.
San Antonio, TX: 20880 Stone Oak Parkway, 78258
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.