Experienced Civil Litigation Associate Jefferson Cano, an established Civil/Business Litigation firm, seeks an experienced litigation associate for an immediate opening. The associate will work closely with the partners of the firm, with an emphasis on mentorship, and with long-term goals of professional development and partnership.
- Licensed to practice law in Texas.
- Detail-oriented, with a commitment to excellent client service.
- Strong academic credentials and writing skills.
- Ability to work and excel in a team environment.
- Collegiality and respect for the legal profession.
- At least four years of relevant experience.
Ideal candidate will have experience research/writing/arguing motions, sending/responding to discovery, and preparing/filing trial related pleadings in state and federal court. If interested in applying for this opportunity, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jefferson Cano is a member of the National Association of Minority & Woman Owned Law Firms. NAMWOLF was founded in 2001 as a nonprofit trade association. Their mission is to promote diversity in the legal profession by fostering successful relationships among preeminent minority and woman owned law firms and private/public entities.