4.3.20 NOTICE FROM BEXAR COUNTY COMMISSIONERS COURT
Beginning Monday, April 6, 2020, the Bexar County Courthouses will operate under the following protocol:
- Historic Courthouse - 100 Dolorosa
- The West entrance will be the only open entrance (through the Heritage Center)
- North and South entrances will be closed.
- Cadena Reeves Justice Center - 300 Dolorosa
- The South entrance will be the only open entrance (through Paul Elizondo Tower)
- The North entrance will be closed.
- Every person entering the Courthouse Facilities will:
- be questioned by the Sheriff’s staff, e.g.:
- Have you traveled recently and where?
- Have you been in physical contact with anyone with the COVID-19 virus?
- have their temperature taken by the Sheriff’s staff.